books, galleries, food, bird watching, animal safari, Theatre, movies
I am Vandana Sharma. Travelling and exploring new places has been a passion that I have cultivated since time immemorial. I completed my B.Sc in Hotel Management, Culture and Tourism and then earned myself a Master’s Degree in Philosophy, Religion and Culture. I am now pursuing my PhD in Philosophy (Shaivism). After working in the hotel and tourism industry for 7 years, I took up guiding tourists as a full time profession in 2007.
Since 2007, I have been guiding tourists from various walks of life, various nationalities and various backgrounds. I specialize in guiding groups, families, individuals, researchers, corporate and pilgrims.
I provide the following services:
· Tour Guiding and Tour Management
· Ticket booking for flights, rail, cruises, busses nationally and internationally
· Cab and other transport services
· Accommodation services
· Food and catering
· Lady friendly Tours
· Pilgrimage and Spiritual tours
· Corporate and Historical tours
· Family and Honeymoon tours
· Pet friendly tours (Family with Dogs and cats)
I am fluent in the following languages: